· As a Senior Workplace Engineer, you will take on the role of a Senior Level Workplace Architect in the young, successful and motivated Workplace Team.
· You are responsible for the design of modern workplace architectures, which you combine with on-premises and cloud to create a comprehensive solution.
· You transfer your solutions to our product catalogue and proactively continuously develop existing solutions.
· In projects, you will be on board from the presales phase onwards and adapt the solution you have developed to the needs of the customer. During the project you will accompany the engineers during implementation and ensure that the project is ultimately handed over to our company organization as a managed service.
· You support your team in operational matters across the entire Workplace product and service portfolio. In addition, you will also support our company organization to the same extent.
· For existing customers, you are involved in the planning, conception and implementation of innovation workshops and are centrally involved in the customer's further development.
· You communicate with internal and external bodies in an appropriate manner.
· Several years of practical experience in the field of workplace engineering
· Know-how automation and scripting in Windows PowerShell
· In-depth knowledge of:
o Modern Workplace Management concepts from Microsoft
o Handling and automating Microsoft SCCM
o Microsoft 365 and Office 365 including Teams
o Azure AD, AutoPilot, Intune, Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and Windows Analytics
· Knowledge of classic (Windows Installer) and modern software packaging and distribution
· Interested in evaluating new technologies for our internal and external customers