1) SWISSTECH Recruitment Limited (SWISSTECH Recruitment) are committed to GDPR compliance. All requests or queries regarding data privacy should be sent to info@SWISSTECHRecruitment.com.
2) Its explicitly clear that SWISSTECH Recruitment intends to use all data collected for recruitment process’ only. Data stored in our CRM (Bullhorn International a GDPR compliant applicant tracking system) will be used purely for the intention of identifying interesting career opportunities for every candidate both now and in the future.
3) Data that we intend to store includes:
1. a) Contact details such as email address and phone number
2. b) A copy of your CV supplied directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment
3. c) Information surrounding your current employment situation, expectations in a new role, details about what type of opportunities you are looking for and professional experience (technology, employment etc.)
4. d) Salary information if provided to SWISSTECH Recruitment. Notes and information on all applications made by SWISSTECH Recruitment to our customers and detailed information on the interview process’ that may follow.
4) SWISSTECH Recruitment will only share your information with customers of the business and only for the sole intention of providing career opportunities for you. We will only ever share your information if agreed either over email, instant messaging platforms such as LinkedIn and WhatsApp or during a pre-screening telephone call.
5) Candidate data that is collected will come from a number of different sources which include (but not limited to) LinkedIn, XING, online advertising (LinkedIn, Jobserve, Monster, SWISSTECHRecruitment.com), searches via Google and referrals from other candidates.
6) All data processing occurs in SWISSTECH Recruitment registered offices in London, United Kingdom or in the remote working office of SWISSTECH Recruitment employees. The latter is especially relevant during the COVID19 pandemic.
7) All candidate data will be stored for an indefinite time period unless
1. a) it is felt that the candidate’s data is not of use to SWISSTECH Recruitment based on relevant experience within the markets we operate in or
2. b) we have received a formal request to remove a candidate’s data from our CRM. We have chosen to not have a time limit on how long we store candidate’s data due to the fact that opportunities in the market remain relevant throughout a candidate’s career and we intend to provide long term guidance & support to all candidates supported.
8) As a candidate of SWISSTECH Recruitment, you are within your rights to be forgotten, request a copy of the data stored or withdraw consent at any time. You should do this via the email provided in point 1. We will then aim to reply within 72 hours of request with confirmation of your request. All data stored on our CRM is completely secure and encrypted to ensure full privacy of data. This is managed in conjunction with the security measures provided by Bullhorn International.